Home / Online Payment
- It is the responsibility of students to be updated regarding college policies & procedures. College is not bound to communicate the same at their address.
- The selected candidate must submit their total fee at the time of admission. If till the due date the candidate is unable to submit his/her fee then the next candidate from the merit list will be selected for admission.
- The fee Deposited will not be returned under any circumstances.
- Students must read the notice board daily.
- If State Govt./Directorate/University increases any fee then students will have to deposit the increased amount.
- All Students must submit university fees as per the requirement otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the examinations.
- The candidate should immediately update the college in case of a change in address or phone no.
- Students must provide the contact no. of their guardian.
- Please provide your correct mobile number and e-mail ID, because we shall be able to send you a confirmation and another important update only if we have your correct mobile number and e-mail ID.
- In case you face difficulty in submitting fees on the portal, please approach your College Admission Centre.
- Choose your courses (wherever option is given) carefully.
- Change of course at a later stage may result in loss of time available to you for your studies.
- Please exercise due to caution in making online transactions.
- Please do not share your card details or OTP with anyone.
- As far as possible, please use your own card/net banking to make payment.
- You can also make payments through UPI, including BHIM App.
- Please do not wait for the last date for the submission of your fees.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- In case the online payment made by you does not get updated, please do not make the second payment immediately.
- Please wait for a day, check the payment status, and then decide
- In case you make a payment two times for the same application, one of the payments shall be refunded to your account. within 7 working days.
- In case you are using third-party services (cybercafé or some other outlet) for submission of your re-registration form, please ensure that the courses have been correctly chosen and payment of program fee has been made successfully. Please obtain a printout of the form submitted and payment confirmation.